Translate

Friday 23 August 2013

Sagada Adventure

It has been a year or so since my good friends in highschool asked me to go with them in Sagada, Mountain Province. So somehow, this post is one-year old already. 

Of course, we also did DIY. Michelle was the master mind and I went there not knowing what to expect! I'm glad I took that trip with them.

Random things to see in Sagada :)

1. Great restaurants to dine in



2. Sunrise at Kil Tipan 
(We didn't get to see it because it was cloudy that time! Maybe if you go there during summer, you'll have a big chance to witness the awesome sunrise)



3. Blue Berry Jam and Fresh Orange Juice (Yum!)


4. Bomod-ok Falls 


Journey to the falls
 




 5. Delicious Yoghurt 


6. Beautiful Sceneries

Hanging Coffins! Didn't go down though. We were so tired already!

Sagada Church
Terraces
                                      


7. Sumaguing Cave! 










And there you go, I'm sorry this post is kinda vague.

But I do recommend Sagada for you! This is one cool place that I'd like to visit again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment